SGH's rental fleet can run on biodiesel!
Management is a key aspect of our total power management solution.
Whether the generator is running for extended periods, or even just one
or two days, SGH will assess the likely fuel consumption over any given
period and create an appropriate Fuel Management Plan . This ensures
timely on site refuelling and you do not need to be concerned that the
generator may run out of fuel .
Our in-house fuel storage and delivery equipment include:
- 2000 litre, all terrain fuel trailers.
- 10,000 fuel truck with four independently metered storage compartments.
- Modified four wheel drive vehicles with auxiliary tanks for all terrain access.
- 20,000 litre ISO Container tanks
- 5,000 litre double skin, self bunded tanks
- 3,000 litre double skin, self bunded tanks
don't just deliver fuel! As part of the refuelling process, critical
data such as generator load, engine oil pressure and coolant temperature
Our technicians will also check the generator for any mechanical or electrical issues.
This proactive approach is a means of identifying potential problems and take preventative action.
For further information on biodiesel, click here.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
PLEASE CALL 1300 350 706 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org